Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo Fun!

I recently snagged some old photos from my mom to copy and display around my home.  I'm also thinking of using them on future purses, pillows, etc.  Here's an old black and white that I made blue and put in color flowers.  The bride is one of my grandmother's sisters.  She was German.

I played around with the next photo for a friend.  She saw a photo of a sweater I made and asked if she could have it.  This is her in the sweater... 
Well, she lives in a Victorian home and loves everything from that era, so I took a copy of a painting by Harrison Fisher and dubbed her face in.  She loved it! 

2 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Wow, you made that sweater? Stunning and my favorite color is green too!

Holly said...

Thanks! The first one I made like this was in shades of blue, but very small. Luckily another friend was able to wear it!