Monday, February 7, 2011

The day AFTER the Super Bowl? Where was I?

I'll tell you where I was.  Cleaning my craft room!  And I'm not done!  I'm working on an order for a felted bag and I need my supplies to be organized.  The last time they were was last November sometime... I think.  I'm awful at being an organized crafter.  I try to make my room look like those in that magazine, "Where Women Create", but just can't seem to get there.  Trouble is I do so many different things, make jewelry, crochet and felt purses, flowers, etc., and I have my computer desk in the same room.  It's handy that way for printing photos and such used in my art.  I used to draw portraits and have thought about getting back to it... but where?!  I out grew this room a long time ago.  I did buy a pretty box today to hold some supplies.  I want to be better this year!  More organized!  Get a creative routine going where I create something every day. 

I did redecorate my home with some fresh spring type pretties.  I realize I have a lot, but it's so hard to part with any of it!  The photos here show part of my bedroom.   There is also a photo of the bag I crocheted and felted.  It's for a family member graduating high school who loves roses of any kind.  She's on my husband's side of the family and I've never met her, but I think with information given me I have a good feel for what she likes.  I'll post more photos of the purse as I work with it.  I have until April to complete it.  Sorry... for some reason I can't upload a picture of my bag right now. :( 

No comments: